Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hallo all (meaning Leah, the only one reading this). Welcome to our new food blog! How did this blog come into being you might ask? and why is it called minty choco chip? well first, i was commenting to Leah after reading several of my favorite food blogs on how those people who write food blogs seem so cool. and i wish i could meet them. and leah suggested that we start our own food blog. i found this quite fitting since she introduced me to food blogs in the first place and because i have vast amounts of time to burn between serving customers at my shop. so here we are. and why minty choco chip? cause mint chip and mint chocolate chip were already taken. but really, because leah and i love mint chocolate chip ice cream from baskin robbins. no other ice cream maker makes as perfect an ice cream as the mint chocolate chip from baskin robbins. the chips from other ice cream makers are always too big and chunky. the ones in the baskin robbins ice cream melt just so perfectly. i love it! i apologize that there's no pic on today's blog. i was gonna put a pic. i swear. it was gonna be of my chocolate frosted cake donut that leah bought me for breakfast. (isn't she sweet, she does it several mornings a week) . but then my camera died. and i had to eat my donut (can't let the donut wait until tomorrow when it'll be stale). plus i'm hungry. and i wanted to eat my donut. so pic will come next time. promise.

No comments: