Thursday, September 08, 2005


hmmm. i was gonna title this posting MOOS! but since i'm new to this whole blogging thing, i can't figure out how to title my post, and i'm too lazy to figure it out, so oh well. so i haven't eaten much today (it happens sometimes when you're running around) but I did receive a long anticipated product for my store called moos. so i sampled those and took a pic with my camera phone (the digital is still out of batteries and i promised a pic, so crappy as it is, at least it's a pic). anyway, the blurrgy image that you're looking at can be described as a chocolate pocket. it contains homemade marshmallows, caramel and cookies. all covered with dark chocolate and decorated with white chocolate. (see in the pic, the white chocolate makes up the spots and looks vaguely cowlike (though in reverse now that i think about it.) this moo was quite tasty. i liked the fluffiness of the homemade marshmallow and i'm always a fan of caramel. however, it was a little too sweet for my taste. i'm ok with a little wedge, but i'd never finish that whole thing off. ah well. maybe the rest of you will enjoy it. so i promise not to blog too much about stuff from my store. i just didn't want to disappoint my one reader, leah, by not posting today. ah well, at least now she can come visit and try out the moo.

1 comment:

Gravity Drop said...

I have a really bad sweet tooth. I have seen myself eat honey straight out of the jar. Good Stuff.