Thursday, February 09, 2006

POP QUIZ

Ok readers, look at this picture below and then answer the following question.The above picture is
A) A plastic toy shaped like a dog or
B) A very shiny chocolate shaped like a dog

And what did you all answer? The correct answer is B. Yes, that very shiny dog is made of chocolate. My mom sent it to me, and i'm surprised it arrived in tact, considering she used a tissue to protect it, which had fallen off during shipment. It looks like it's shellacked. So no, I'm not going to eat it. I just wanted to share it all with you. Now it will become a permanent part of my toy collection at the store, joining Chococat, Wally the Green Monster and the 2 M&M action figure that a customer gave me. (until it melt or breaks of course). Feel free to propose a name...

No comments: