Tuesday, February 06, 2007

BOSTON RESTAURANT WEEK

That's right people, Boston Winter Restaurant Week is upon us. This year it'll be held March 5-9. Much like last year, many of the top restaurants aren't participating in this restaurant week (they normally participate in the summer one). But here's the list of restaurants anyway. I've already made one dinner reservation for Union. I hope that they'll serve us the individual corn breads in a skillet that Leah's told me so much about. I like using Open Table to make reservations when possible, but just so you all know, if you can't get the reservation at the time and place you want via Open Table, call the restaurant directly. They can be more helpful in guiding you to a better date/time. I'm also aiming for a reservation at Chez Henri, but their reservation lines don't open until 4pm, so I'll keep you posted.

No comments: