Thursday, February 08, 2007

WHEN YOU'RE SICK, REACH FOR A COOKIE

As most of you know, I've got a cold. This one seems to be sticking around, though I think I had my worst day yesterday and hopefully am on the mend. Of course Tom's now sick, and he's just on his first day. At any rate, to cheer myself up from this awful cold, I baked myself some cookies last night. And I've now discovered that those Martha Stewart chocolate chip cookies have become my all time favorite cookies to bake. They're easy, I always have all the ingredients on hand, and dammit, they are yummy. I left the butter out a bit too long yesterday, and it became super super soft. But that just made the cookies even crispier than before! So when you're feeling sick, bake yourself up a batch of these cookies and you'll start feeling better right away.

No comments: