Tuesday, July 10, 2007

KWIK E MART!

Ok, I'll be the first to admit that this post has virtually nothing to do with food. But I like the Simpsons, and my friends like the Simpsons, so I'm making a Simpson's avatar post. You'll notice that mine isn't up here yet. I've made it, but I don't know how to save it. So Tom will help me with that when I get home. I'll post it up later.

We were in NY this weekend, and one of our first stops was to the Kwik E Mart on 42nd St. (yes, this is the closest Kwik E Mart/ 7-11 conversion to us in Boston). Tom and I seemed to be the only crazies in there taking pics with Marge and Apu, but we did pick up some Krusty O's, a Mr. Burns bobble head, and a t-shirt. Tom also had a squishee (aka, slurpee). Click here to see my Picasa Web album.

And now for the avatars. If you haven't already done so, you can make yourself a Simpson's avatar at the Simpson's movie website. So let's get started:

Here's Tom. I don't think it looks anything like him and I have no idea why he has a bear cub on his shirt, but whatever.

Here's my little sister, Cathy:

Here's Leah:And here's Elisabeth. Out of all of these, I think this is the most accurate.
If you've got an avatar, send it over and I'll add it!

1 comment:

GEO President said...

Saw Ratatouille last night and thought of you. Have you seen it yet? I was a big fan.