Monday, July 16, 2007

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH....

2 heads of lettuce
2 heads of bok choy
2 bunches of swiss card
3 cucumbers
2 zucchini
2 summer squash
1/2 lb. of peas
2 bunches of arugula
5 ears of corn
(Tom already finished off our pint of blueberries- he just loves those things)
????

Cause that's what we got with our CSA share yesterday. We missed our pick up last weekend, so we ended up with a full share this week. (normally we get a half share). The shares have been getting bigger and bigger as the summer continues and the produce has been impeccably fresh. I'm super happy with my membership in the Stillman's farm CSA, but still, what am I gonna do with all this stuff. (I've got another pickup in 6 days!) Ok, the obvious is salad and sauteeing anything in olive oil and garlic, but that's gonna get old- fast. I need recipe ideas people. Send them over!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Arugula pesto, over zucchini/squash ribbons!