Friday, September 22, 2006

RESTAURANT WISH LIST

Ok I admit it, I'm bored. Like really, truly bored. Yes, I have some work I could potentially be doing. (don't we all?) But I don't feel like it. So there. Anyhoo, Tom asked me why I don't blog anymore, which just isn't true. I just haven't blogged as frequently nor written an actual review in a while. But he suggested that I come up with a Restaurant Wish List. And I thought that was a pretty good idea. I'll be revising this frequently, but hopefully I'll be able to actually go to a few of these restaurants this year. You'll notice that many of them have been around for a while, but that's the thing, I haven't actually gone to any of these landmark restaurants. Something I'll definitely have to do before I move from this coast. One day. And so, in no particular order...

1. The French Laundry, Napa Valley, Thomas Keller
2. Per Se, NYC, Thomas Keller- and as you all know, I'm going here in November.
3. Jean Georges, NYC, Jean Georges Vongerichten
4. Daniel, NYC, Daniel Boulud
5. No. 9 Park, Boston, Barbara Lynch- I've asked to be taken for my bday. (January)
6. Lupa, NYC, Mario Batali
7. Ten Tables, Boston
8. Craigie Street Bistrot, Boston, Tony Maws
9. Aujourd'hui, Boston
10. Moto, Chicago
11. El Bulli, Spain, Ferran Adria
12. Minibar, Washington, D.C., Jose Andres
13. Chez Panisse, San Francisco, Alice Waters
14. Joel Robuchon, Paris, Joel Robuchon

No comments: