Friday, October 06, 2006

NEW BOSTON FOOD BLOGS

What do i do when I'm bored out work (which is basically every single day of my life) ? I tend to surf the net. (doesn't everyone?) But today while looking for some dinner options, I stumbled upon 2 Boston food blogs that I really like. Normally, I read food blogs from NY, cause I haven't found any really good Boston ones. But after spending a bit of time reading Eat and Destroy I figured out that this guy has a lot of similar tastes to me. First, we seem to live in relatively the same area, cause he's gone to a lot of places that I've gone to or have wanted to go to. And second, he has very similar tastes as me. Look at his assessment of Taberna de Haro, Finale and Soulfire. I found myself nodding along and agreeing to a lot of what he said. So hopefully I'll be able to find so good food recommendations from this blog.

The other blog was linked to Eat and Destroy, so I surfed over to it and found Boston Chomps. Now I admit, that I haven't actually read any of the posts, but I did a quick looksee and this guy has some really nice pics. Plus his first review is of Muqueca in Inman Square, which is a place that I've wanted to try for some time now. So for all you Boston foodies out there, check these two blogs out and discover some new dining experiences in the city.

No comments: